WHY THE COA2650 CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR?
- Open doors and windows and go outside immediately for fresh air. Check if everyone has left the building.
- Call a certified installer to check the combustion source (gas/oil-fired appliance) that may be causing the CO alarm, for proper operation, maintenance, and inspections.
- Only re-enter the building once the cause has been resolved and the building has been well ventilated.
- Install the CO detector in a location where the alarm can be heard in bedrooms.
- It is recommended that in a house with multiple floors, a carbon monoxide detector is installed on each floor.
- Install the carbon monoxide detector in a location where the monthly test can easily be performed.
- We recommend installing a CO detector in every room with a combustion appliance near the air outlet of the device.
In a room without a combustion appliance:
- Install the CO detector in rooms without combustion appliances preferably at breathing height.
- Install the CO detector at least 90 cm from a ridge, a corner of a room, or on vaulted ceilings or gable roofs.
- Install the CO detector at least 60 cm from surrounding walls and ceilings.
In a room with a combustion appliance:
- Install the CO detector 1 to 3 meters away from all combustion appliances in the airflow of the combustion appliance.
- Do not install the CO detector in a ridge, a corner of a room, or on vaulted ceilings or gable roofs.
- Install the CO detector in small spaces (<4m3) just outside this space.
- Install the CO detector at least 60 cm from surrounding walls.
- Installation on both walls and the ceiling is possible in rooms with a combustion appliance.
Hoewel ik nog geen koolmonoxide heb gehad, dus niet kan beoordelen of dat er ook is, is dit een mooi apparaat om dit te kunnen waarnemen.
Montage was eenvoudig en de levering was ook snel.